Thursday, May 10, 2012

The Introduction.

Hello there. I'm Khid, formally as Reimark Valiente Mojica. I'm from Indang, Cavite. I'm a third year IT student of De La Salle University - Dasmarinas. I'm 18 years old. Actually, today is my birthday. :)

So I'm like a blogger-wanna-be guy. I like telling stories to someone but I feel so awkward to do so, so, I just created a blog so I can express it like it was my "cyber" diary. Although, and I'm sure only few would care about this blog, or possibly no one ever would, but at least I have a blog like this just spell out all of my thoughts, feelings or whatever here without worrying that someone would actually complaining. It's my blog. HATERS GONNA HATE. lol

So I was saying, I like telling stories, especially about the happenings in my unusual life. So, yeah. It's awkward, I don't know how to end this post. So, stay in touch. Touche. Toodles. Bye. :] xx