Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Third Year, Second Semester


So last Noverber 12, new semester starts. A bum schedule awaits me and will annoy me every week this semester.

First subject is an Elective Class. We're totally clueless what will this subject be or whatsoever, and to make the scenario worst, our class is at 7 in the morn in this so-called "TS Room" which had never encountered in DLSU-D for the rest our 3 years residence in that school. So first day, first meeting, we don't know where our class will be held. The good thing is, I had the oppurtunity to ask my VB.net prof, which is Sir Sabale, the night before, asking where is that 'TS Room'. Unfortunately, hindi nya alam kung saan yun but he has a little idea about it. Sabi nya Troubleshooting daw yung Elective namin so most probably, TroubleShooting Room yung TS Room. But, where the hell is TS Room? Sa ICTC Building DAW yata. Doon nga, buti nalang magaling manghula si Sir. :D


As of now, all of our lecture professors were all female. Si Sir Amiel pa lang ang boy, Laboratory professor pa. Well, that's not a problem naman if babae lahat ng prof as long as we can go along with them. Eh kasi sa point of view ko, mas mabait ang ang lalaking prof kesa sa babae. But I'm not saying na they're better professors. Mabait lang.

Third day of school, I woke up very late resulting for me not to attend the class anymore. Sobrang disappointing. Kaya I promised myself na as possible as I can, I will never EVER let this happen again.

The one and only subject, as of now, that threatened us is our SE Professor. By the way, SE is Software Engineering which is the subject before our Capstone Project course. Threatened kasi puro precautions slash warnings sya sa amin. Medyo naintimidate kami sa mga possible na mangyayari this semester.

Puro gala din kami after class. Sabi namin, baka last na muna to for the sem kasi magiging busy na kami masyado nito kaya ayun, sinusulit ang first week. Pero I know, kaya namin to.

YUN LANG. xx