Saturday, May 19, 2012

Overrated

So I have enough of this "Jessica Sanchez" thing for about everyday on the news, not just on the news but in almost every social networking sites I'm in to. I will clear out to all of you, I am absolutely NOT a hater of Jessica Sanchez. I'm no basher of her either. It's just like it so irritating as day comes. Whenever I watch news, the news was ALL about her, how great she is, how Filipinos voted her, how her Filipino relatives were so proud of her, and etc.. Another things is, the Filipinos were convincingly addicted to her because she is an Asian, she was a Filipina. Oh come on. On her interviews, she never had claimed that she was a Filipino. She just said that she was a Mexican and that's it. The thing is
, why would so many Filipinos totally admire her just because she is a FIlipino? What would the big deal if she actually won? More people keep saying that "she'll bring the pride of the Philippines". I just can't ... By the way, I love her voice. I admire her talent. I admire her because she is Jessica Sanchez and not because she is a
Filipino. Period. I am not a hater. So that's it. I just hope that my fellow Filipinos would make up to their mind that she will not bring the PRIDE of the Philippines. She is competing for herself. Stop your obsessions because of the so-called "PRIDE" that she'll bring. Please. -.- Anyway, both of them, Philip and Jessica, deserves to win the American Idol. I guess, may the better singer wins. :] xx